235 Summit Ave, Ft. Washington, PA 19034
Office hours M-W-F 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Trinity Lutheran's After-school Program
Trinity Lutheran’s After-School Program is a secular program designed to meet working families' needs with school-age children enrolled at Fort Washington Elementary School (FWES).
The after-school program does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, or ethnic background. Children of all backgrounds and abilities are encouraged to enroll. Enrollment is open to any individual with a disability who, without reasonable programming modifications, is enrolled at FWES. The child must be self-sufficient and able to function in a group setting. We assume children are toilet trained when enrolled; we reserve the right to withdraw a child if there is repeated evidence that a child is not toilet trained. Parents should notify the coordinator of any known medical conditions before enrollment.
The After-school program complements rather than duplicates the school day by allowing children to explore and build on individual interests and skills. Students can relax and unwind, play games, or do homework and socialize with peers and adults. There is no religious content to this program, and we encourage participation and families of all faiths. A schedule of special activities and themed early dismissal days will be posted on the website.
Hours of Operation
Cardinal Academy Students: 12-6 pm
Regular After-School Care:3:40 until 6:00 pm
Trinity Lutheran Church’s After-School Program Tuition Fee Schedule
Trinity Lutheran offers a flexible program to families with children who attend Fort Washington Elementary School.
• For maximum convenience, our website payment portal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal with a $2 service fee.
• Checks are accepted as well and should be made out to Trinity Lutheran Church. Please write, “After-school Program” in the memo line and send or deliver your check to Trinity Lutheran Church, 235 Summit Ave., Fort Washington, PA 19034.
• A $25-dollar fee will be assessed for each bounced check.
• A $50 annual enrollment fee per family is assessed each school year.
• Upon notification of your child’s acceptance, the first month’s tuition is due. Because of the late start, tuition for September 27 and the entire month of October 2019 will be combined and payable at time of acceptance into the program.
Regular after school hours, dismissal until 6 p.m. is as follows:
• 5 days/week = $300/month
• 4 days/week = $275/month
• 3 days/week = $250/month
• 2 days/week = $225/month
• 1 day/week = $200/month
5% off the total fee for families with 2 or more siblings enrolled in the regular after-school hour program 3 to 5 days per week.
Late pick-up fees
The program pick-up time is 6 p.m. A late fee of $5 per child is assessed for every 5 minutes thereafter. After 6:15 p.m., it doubles. If there are three late instances the child may be dismissed from the program.
Payment Schedule (Sept 27, 2019, first day)
September 27 and the month of October is due upon acceptance
The month of:
November is due by Oct 21
December is due by Nov 21
January is due by Dec 21
February is due by Jan 21
March is due by Feb 21
April is due by March 21
May is due by April 21
June is due by May 21
Trinity Lutheran Church
Sunday morning worship 10:15 a.m.